- This year, every Executive Member in good standing will have the opportunity to vote, regardless of NAGM registration.
- Turning Technologies will create a voting account for every eligible Executive Member as of the approved list at the end of April.
Three Options for Voting
- Register for the NAGM, receive access to the Attendee Hub which includes all live and recorded events, candidate speeches, candidate forum, amendment review and the ability to vote live during the event on Saturday, May 29. This option also allows you to pre-cast as explained in option 2.
- Do not register for NAGM and pre-cast your vote by Friday, May 28 at 5pm (Pacific Time). Voting is anticipated to open up on Saturday, May 22. This option will not allow access to the events mentioned above or the Attendee Hub. The Candidate and Amendment booklet which will include candidate statements and bios, will be posted to aysonagm.org prior to voting for anyone to review.
- Fill out a proxy form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 7 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time). By submitting a proxy, you will be authorizing your proxy holder to act on your behalf as he/she chooses on any business matters brought before the meeting.
Click here to download the Proxy Form